Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Club Vegas problem is back!!!!!!!

The Club Vegas advert that fails to finish is back. It runs about 80% of the way through, then switches to open Windows Store. I get no prize for watching the advert but it knocks down the counter. This is very annoying and makes getting 3 rounds of 9 hour flights per day impossible. It appeared to be fixed for a while but is now back in the rotation. Please get this fixed.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
The Club Vegas advert that fails to finish is back. It runs about 80% of the way through, then switches to open Windows Store. I get no prize for watching the advert but it knocks down the counter. This is very annoying and makes getting 3 rounds of 9 hour flights per day impossible. It appeared to be fixed for a while but is now back in the rotation. Please get this fixed.
Yeah - hard to believe that this bug still hasn't been fixed after more than a week. Not a good look.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
i had a short time of other ads... and now its club vegas and only club vegas. 40+ attempts in a row so far... over the last 3 days. Seems I wont be getting those few extra saws... volcano left alone for days longer than it should be

Last edited:

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
losing enthusiasm for the game as this issue goes unfixed for so long.
- Miss out on daily bonus unless use piles of fuel to finish 'use fuel to speed flight' task every - which shows at least alternative days.
- Event taking longer than should to finish - took days to get first institute - and even then because of only one institute - few jack hammers collected. If ads worked - could have had at least 25 hits on volcano before I collected first jack hammer from building...
- ads are quickest way to obtain items needed for upgrading buildings... not an option.

customer care suggest i move my game to a different format. . . playing on my phone is not an option I would ever consider.

Last edited:
Top Bottom