Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm curious to some other players' progress with this collection. This is the one where you click on the clouds and need to complete the collection 100 times to get the castle.
I've only completed the collection about 20 times (after clicking every cloud I see over the past several months), but I've seen some players have a castle already....some have multiple.
Anybody have anything to report? I think I may have a bad RNG

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
I'm curious to some other players' progress with this collection. This is the one where you click on the clouds and need to complete the collection 100 times to get the castle.
I've only completed the collection about 20 times (after clicking every cloud I see over the past several months), but I've seen some players have a castle already....some have multiple.
I click every cloud too and have completed the Collection 32 times. I think we just need Patience...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I click every cloud too and have completed the Collection 32 times. I think we just need Patience...
Yeah I figured, but we shouldn't see a huge swing in terms of completed collections. It's one thing if we all are in the 20 to 50 range of completed collections, but when you see others with multiple castles, one can't help but wonder

No you dont have a problem.
The drop between the players its different for sure but this not a bug.
Those who have more than 1 castle they have buildings drop for them more items thats why they complete the 100 faster than others.
I have also the Paul Bunyan Statue without click on trees because i have the adventure buildings the more buildings you have the more drop you get.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No you dont have a problem.
The drop between the players its different for sure but this not a bug.
Those who have more than 1 castle they have buildings drop for them more items thats why they complete the 100 faster than others.
I have also the Paul Bunyan Statue without click on trees because i have the adventure buildings the more buildings you have the more drop you get.
Ah yes, the adventure buildings certainly help with that. Makes sense

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Ah yes, the adventure buildings certainly help with that. Makes sense

I have no adventure building, but I click often on clouds (I guess more than 100 times a day), I started several month ago (maybe 5 or 7) and I have around 150 collections (so, 1 cloud caslte).
I would say that I have around 2 items a day (sometimes more !)

I have no adventure building, but I click often on clouds (I guess more than 100 times a day), I started several month ago (maybe 5 or 7) and I have around 150 collections (so, 1 cloud caslte).
I have 132 and been clicking for the past 4 months. I would agree with getting 2 items a day but there's been days I've gotten 10. One thing I've noticed is the drop rate seems higher when clicking on clouds immediately after AC loads. Maybe my drop rate is a reward for my 100 warehouse cap :LOL::LOL: though I'd totally prefer the no limit.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well kudos to you. Quite a feat in such a short time

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Do you click on cloud 100 times a day too ?
No I dont think so, but I do click on all clouds visible whenever I go into the game (usually 2 to 3). I check my game constantly throughout the day, so I may check it 20 to 30 times in one day

Advantage of having your game on a phone! :):):) I only have my games open for a couple of hours in the morning, then maybe an hour mid-day, then a couple of hours at night. I'm usually so busy collecting coins/passengers, finishing daily missions, landing and sending out flights, and doing launches, I'm lucky if I can click on more than 2-3 clouds per game.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Advantage of having your game on a phone! :):):) I only have my games open for a couple of hours in the morning, then maybe an hour mid-day, then a couple of hours at night. I'm usually so busy collecting coins/passengers, finishing daily missions, landing and sending out flights, and doing launches, I'm lucky if I can click on more than 2-3 clouds per game.

Yes, totally right !

On a computer, it must be difficult to have a lot of clouds...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Still doesnt match to his levels. I have mine on a phone, and I just completed the collection about 20 times, and I'm constantly clicking throughout the day

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I'm at 74. I click on clouds 2-3 times a day in between flying and gifting.
Cloud Castle.gif

Attachments

• Cloud Castle.gif
    Cloud Castle.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 233

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
it is realy Strange anyway !
But, do you have a hole ? I mean, one item at zero whereas other 4 items are at 60 (for example) ? ?
Yes we all have that, and it's expected. However, my percentages have been dismal apparently. As I said....not surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same in other areas of the game.

Top Bottom