Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CLOSED - Back tomorrow

Oh sorry, I dind´t want to offend anybody.
Firstly, I do apologize. as I am new to the forum I did not know the 576 rule. Maybe somebody can explain this to me.
Secondly, as playing on a mobile I didn't follow this, so I didn't recognize the previous warnings.
It's a learning process. I'll be doing more launches tomorrow - please feel free to join. :)

576 rule is - first person to put in 576 takes first. Hard to see it sometimes, though. But also, common courtesy not to keep taking first - give others a chance - not everyone can see the launches or join as fast as others. I know I have to visit Madlen before I can see or join other launches. Slow internet I guess. :(

It's a learning process. I'll be doing more launches tomorrow - please feel free to join. :)

576 rule is - first person to put in 576 takes first. Hard to see it sometimes, though. But also, common courtesy not to keep taking first - give others a chance - not everyone can see the launches or join as fast as others. I know I have to visit Madlen before I can see or join other launches. Slow internet I guess. :(
Not necessarily slow internet @crescent moon . I also have to visit anyone before I’m able to see who’s launching

@crescent moon thanksfor letting me jump on a few as well.

You’re not going to do 2,000 tomorrow like think a couple guys have done today? :D
Eeeeek NO!!!! I'm at a whopping 99 right now, and might do 20 more tomorrow morning, then I'll be in a slow launch, so no more for a while. I have jury duty starting Monday, so probably won't be doing any then. Maybe I won't get picked. (she says hopefully :)) I was hoping to stay in platinum league, but with 6 days to go, I'm not sure I'll make it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hello @crescent moon, i've added you on my AYON1 game. Plz accept.
I would like to join some launches. Maybe i'll take 1 first place when there're little points in, but it isn't a goal for me.
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom