Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

City Destinations Deleted/Changed

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Recently starting concentrating flights to a city in hopes of getting top spot in order to get Gold coins so I have of record of all Tbird cities
My question....Shenzen is now a Tbird flight with 1000 to get 3 stars, all others are 500. What was Shenzen before ? Took the place of Guatemala City, is this normal that the game will change a flight destination from
Don’t know if this has anything to do with it or not but Shenzen is also an Alliance flight this week for me

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Recently starting concentrating flights to a city in hopes of getting top spot in order to get Gold coins so I have of record of all Tbird cities
My question....Shenzen is now a Tbird flight with 1000 to get 3 stars, all others are 500. What was Shenzen before ? Took the place of Guatemala City, is this normal that the game will change a flight destination from
Don’t know if this has anything to do with it or not but Shenzen is also an Alliance flight this week for me
It is an alliance flight. There are 5 destinations per plane type (all 1000 flights to 3 star). You can only fly to these when it is your alliance task. This is why there are lots of discussions about plane types and balancing alliance flights.

The lost of destinations is here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/alliance_flights/

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Top Bottom