Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania - are you still flying after completing?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hey all - I'm just wondering what everyone else has done when they have fully completed this event. You have all the buildings, completed all the tasks and progress levels, etc.

I'm just trying to decide if I should stop investing in the event or not, I mean should I keep fighting to earn more currency and climb up the competition ladder, or just go back to what I was doing before the event. There are still 4 days left, so...

👧 ⛽
N

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
There is a bold assumption in there that one has finished 😂
I won’t complete this one, but I will still do flights for tickets if I have not already got 3 stars. This will help with the rank. Top 25 all get some gold tokens, and I always need them so it’s worth it!
I’d like to finish top 4-10, but I will wait and see if it’s worth spending the fuel.
I have Mitlain in my group:X3:

Hey all - I'm just wondering what everyone else has done when they have fully completed this event. You have all the buildings, completed all the tasks and progress levels, etc.

I'm just trying to decide if I should stop investing in the event or not, I mean should I keep fighting to earn more currency and climb up the competition ladder, or just go back to what I was doing before the event. There are still 4 days left, so...

👧 ⛽
N

I think it all depends on where you are in the 'competition'

For my part, I am involved in a struggle 🤢🤢🤢

cine1.png

Regards
Harcourt

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Thanks Harcourt - I'm ranked 4 in my group at 8605. The person below me is 7374 and the one above is 11256. I know I'll never crack in to the top 3, but don't want to go below slot 10 which is at 6514.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Hmm. In my league, first place is held by someone on 42099. My c.9.5k is way down - but I would be a place holder possibly in another league. How does that work then?

P

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Hmm. In my league, first place is held by someone on 42099. My c.9.5k is way down - but I would be a place holder possibly in another league. How does that work then?

P
Luck of the draw, leagues are filled as each player claims their first progress prize. Once 100 players, within a specific level range, are grouped a new league is started.

Top Bottom