Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

cheating is so hard

Bluecheese

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jb4cgah
Username
Roquefort
i saw this today.
some people need a guide for cheating :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210503-170056.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Mobile phones should not be possible, and the PC version may use automatic scripts, which can be operated manually, just like trading EA
The programming ability of some people in the game will be very surprising (writing game AIDS)
Why not mobile phones? I have a game on mobile.

I think he meant it is not possible to cheat as easily on mobile.
anyway, that game is most probably on windows
Correct, mobile phone game assistant tool (you can write your own program), that is, after the game starts to run, you only need to use similar automatic clicks, on the computer, unattended for 24 hours, and automatically click on the plane to take off and land, including repair and use extra fuel.

Last edited:
Correct, mobile phone game assistant tool (you can write your own program), that is, after the game starts to run, you only need to use similar automatic clicks, Only computer, unattended for 24 hours, and automatically click on the plane to take off and land, including repair and use extra fuel.

On the computer side, I know that there is a very powerful self-written software similar to automatic click assist, and even if you don't know anything about writing programs, you can easily write some simple game assist programs suitable for you to play through some examples written by ready-made players
This automatic click is very simple, so that you don't have to sit in front of the computer and watch the game click the mouse mechanically again and again. I can do this, but it is not necessary at the city airport
Similar to this kind of game assistant tool, I am called game plug-in or game script here, which is usually used in traditional PC-side online games, such as mining trees/mining and fishing in games for a long time, or monsters that need to play game settings somewhere for a long time in some scenes. ...........

Last edited:
Top Bottom