Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Changing language

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Hello! I'm new to this forum and was hoping to get a little bit involved in the daily trading topics here. However, the problem is my game is in Dutch, which has given items a different name than their translation to english :p Before you guys think 'what the heck, are there new items or something.. what is he talking about??' I was wondering if I could change the language of my game without having to start all over.

As I said I'm new here, so perhaps this topic has already been made (sorry then).

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
That's a new one. Could it be a setting on your phone? I don't remember seeing the game in different languages.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Aww, when going through this site you look like one of the main experts.. so if you don't know it I'll have to accept it :p My Play Store just gives this game + description in english, whereas most other apps are just in english. So that can't be the problem I guess. Oh well I think that if I directly translate the items to english and browse through all your 'Items I can send' I will soon find out which is which hehe.

Thank you for your quick answer anyway.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
You might want to send Game Insight an email asking what can be done. There's a post somewhere on this site that I believe has their contact information...

Device
  1. Android
Hi Friso, I'm also Dutch and whenever i need the English translation of an item i switch my language of my tablet temporarily to English (United States). This can be done through 'Instellingen - Taal en invoer - Taal'. When you start the game again, everything is in English. You can switch the setting back to Dutch whenever you want to, because the overall experience of your device has changed to English.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Yeah I just wanted to say the same thing, the game will be in the same language (if available) as your device.

But there are a lot of dutchies here, so you could always just ask around ;-) Looking at your items, I think the 'turbine' should be the 'jet engine'. And the 'server cabinet' should be 'server rack'.

Top Bottom