Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Changing iPhones

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Checkout this thread. It worked a treat for my iPhone and iPad this year.

there shouldn't be a problem if you're logged on with the same iCloud account. I changed several phones in the last few years without any problem with the game progress...
Not entirely correct - the critical factor is that you have the same Game Centre ID. I have several iOS devices with different A/C accounts on them. Every device uses the same AppleID and iCloud acc. GI’s servers look at the Game Centre ID and if it sees a game with the same GCID as another on their server, it will trigger a pop up asking if you want to upgrade to the version on the server. Note: only one game per device.

*personal note: if at all possible, I wouldn’t recommend using the same AppleID if you make in game purchases. I’ve had multiple issues, mainly with subscriptions bouncing across the devices/games. Thankfully (a word those is correct and completely incorrect at the same time) I have had so many dealings with GI support with so many issues, that I can usually provide exactly the right info/screenshots etc on my tickets straight up (so I avoid 4 days of messaging back and forth) and the issues are usually fixed quite quickly. It’s not a skill set that anyone would really want to know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom