Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Changing flights

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09u7njmyn
Username
Jont
Is there any penalty for changing a flight aside from having to use greenies after the first change?

Is the destination random or can you specify the new location. I was originally tasked with flying to Bali, but I ran out of landing lights so I was flying to Turkish Islands for another task. I clicked the Change Flight button and the destination changed from Bali to Turkish Islands. Was this just coincidence?

Thanks

Is there any penalty for changing a flight aside from having to use greenies after the first change?

Is the destination random or can you specify the new location. I was originally tasked with flying to Bali, but I ran out of landing lights so I was flying to Turkish Islands for another task. I clicked the Change Flight button and the destination changed from Bali to Turkish Islands. Was this just coincidence?

Thanks
Pure coincidence. You could have easily landed another landing lamp task. Enjoy collecting lamps!

Top Bottom