Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Change phone

Hi everyone!
I have tried to search for my question in the forum but just find some older information (or maybe I didn't search in the right way). I have to change phone (from an old Samsung to a new Samsung) next week. How will I get my AC in the new phone without losing my level? And is it something that I shouldn't do when I change phone? I don't want to lose my game and start all over again...

Hi everyone!
I have tried to search for my question in the forum but just find some older information (or maybe I didn't search in the right way). I have to change phone (from an old Samsung to a new Samsung) next week. How will I get my AC in the new phone without losing my level? And is it something that I shouldn't do when I change phone? I don't want to lose my game and start all over again...
If it’s android to android, you start new game with exactly same info re email, get new game to level 2 and then you should be able to pick it up. If in doubt, do same re new game but send old and new codes to gi and ask for a transfer, but they might tell you to do it through google play. instructions on gi website.

Top Bottom