Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can't Visit Neighbors

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Today when I try to visit my neighbors, it says, "please wait" as usual, but then it doesn't do anything else unless I force quit and reload. That will allow me to play again, but I still can't visit neighbors.

I've tried it on 3 different neighbors and I was able to visit two of them yesterday, so I know it isn't a problem with their account.

I couldn't find the version of Airport City I am using. When I select it under settings, my iPad just gives me the option to change whether and how the game is allowed to send me notifications. It's probably the current version available for the iPad, since it is not listed in the App Store as something that wants to be updated.

I also can't find the version of iOS I am using. All I can find is the version my iPad wants me to download and install.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I seem to be able to visit neighbors again now.

For me, Duke arrived 7 hours early with a countdown timer of only 9 hours. He got stuck at 0 around the time he normally arrives and left a couple of hours after that.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Ha All,

This is now happening to myself...
Cant send gifts,
Cant visit neiebours

But i am now getting "Time traveller and CHEATERS".. message...

This is not cool, Im no cheater!!!

I have since logged a ticket. will see what comes of it

Top Bottom