Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Can't update automatically or with Microsoft Store

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Windows Store does what? No update showing or error when try?

As to slow...
About 30% of the time - 'Take'ing or 'Send'ing gifts does nothing but make the button disabled. A restart of the game seems to be required before I can try again... and when alliance bonus takes anywhere from 30-120 seconds to become effective after every game restart - that's super annoying.

Last edited:
I get the update "pop-up" but it does not respond. I tried to update using Microsoft Store but without success. Also visiting neighbours and gifting is very slow. Is there a server issue at Gi?

I have had problems in the past with the update.

I went to Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store (at the bottom of the page) Run the troubleshooter >

Then Go to Store and try to download the Update

Regards
Harcourt

I have had problems in the past with the update.

I went to Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store (at the bottom of the page) Run the troubleshooter >

Then Go to Store and try to download the Update

Regards
Harcourt
Hi Harcourt . Many thanks Did as you suggested and it came up with "Temporary internet file location has changed" but still no updates on store. However then tried Settings>Apps>Apps & features>Microsoft Store >Advanced options >Reset
and bingo- store fully operational and updates now available again.

Top Bottom