Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can't access game now - need advice

captain_jack

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
fox /item
Hi all.

I was playing today without any problems, but about 2 hours ago when I was trying to start the game again, it didn't start. After one second white screen has changed to "loading" screen and still, after 2 hours and many more attempts it's still same - I stuck on this screen and nothing happens. My second game is OK, so problem must be here in my main game. I've informed GI support, but trying to solve it as soon as possible (their first response will come in 1-2 days). Does anyone know how to solve it? Maybe reinstalling the game can help? Thanks for any help.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi all.

I was playing today without any problems, but about 2 hours ago when I was trying to start the game again, it didn't start. After one second white screen has changed to "loading" screen and still, after 2 hours and many more attempts it's still same - I stuck on this screen and nothing happens. My second game is OK, so problem must be here in my main game. I've informed GI support, but trying to solve it as soon as possible (their first response will come in 1-2 days). Does anyone know how to solve it? Maybe reinstalling the game can help? Thanks for any help.
To reinstall the game will not be good idea. Maybe some other Windows PC users can help you. Otherwise wait on GI instructions, they will help you on best way. Btw: what is your ticket number?

Hi all.

have u updated to windows 10 version 1607, also sent invite from gamerader

Many Windows users have suffered this problem, including me twice !!

The solution seems to be to get GI to agree that you delete your game (Uninstall). Download a new game and work it up to level 5. Then let GI know the Friend Codes of the Old Game and the New game. They will then reinstate your old game to your newly downloaded new game.

It worked once for me, but a week later its happened again ! Grrr.....

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom