Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Cannot complete upgrade to Repair Base H level 3. Upgrade tab not working

After the required time (6 days) passes, the building shows a "!" mark, but when clicking on it, the upgrade tab (up arrow) does not work, so there is no option to complete the upgrade.

I am having some other issues since the recent update (7.21 - The Land of Opportunity) so this might be another one introduced in this update.

img_2425_2426.png

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
After the required time (6 days) passes, the building shows a "!" mark, but when clicking on it, the upgrade tab (up arrow) does not work, so there is no option to complete the upgrade.

I am having some other issues since the recent update (7.21 - The Land of Opportunity) so this might be another one introduced in this update.

View attachment 37020
I have the exact same problem. A ticket with GI support on this matter has been active for days and still no result. Almost certainly this is a product of this extremely bug-ridden release.

Edit : Win10 version here.

I have the exact same problem. A ticket with GI support on this matter has been active for days and still no result. Almost certainly this is a product of this extremely bug-ridden release.

Edit : Win10 version here.
Today's update has resolved this and some other issues, at least for iOS. The game version is now 7.21.35

Hopefully the Windows version update came out on time, since it tends to get delayed from what I have heard in the past.

Top Bottom