Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings No Limits Anymore

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Is it just me or anyone else experienced this?

I can build Mansion more than 6 units. I already build the 7th and 8th Mansion, build 10 Side Wing house (4 extra).

Since when did GI void the limitation?
(before this, we can only build 6 units of a building type, exclude promo buildings)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Could be a bug or could be that it's designed this way. Either way, I am building more eateries, grocery stores, flower shops and car dealerships because they produce the most coins as far as I know. :D

Need all the coins due to buying and selling of planes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Of course when I want to build more Flight Catering Facilities, eg. number 7, I get the, "Attention! You have built too many buildings of the same type.":mad:
Or even other buildings, Side Wing, I have not tested Mansion (I only have 4) or House with Pool.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I now have 8 car dealerships and 10 eateries. :D

The big problem is land though. I have some space but reserving it for Stonehenge and Greek Temple. Yes, diwata, that's the spirit!:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom