Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Building returning to Uncompleted status

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I know this bug has arisen before, but I could not find it in a search, but one of my Music Arenas has just returned to built but uncompleted status (!) because it requires items to complete this.

I know this has happened before, but we have not even had a recent update and this coupled with increased stability issues is making even me reconsider this game.

I will raise a ticket but I bet 10 greenies that they will come back and state that I need to collect the items to complete the building or pay greenies then later will state they are "closing" the ticket as a fix will be in an upcoming update.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It's happening to iOS as well. I had one completed Cosmic Fuel Station that has been operational for a few weeks now. I visited neighbors as usual but when I returned home, my CF Station had a red exclamation point over it. The game sort of froze, as usual, and I had to reboot it. When I tapped the exclamation point, I found I had to buy or get as gifts all of the four elements. Again. Buggy, buggy, buggy.
Cheers,
Tom

This bug has coming back to my game since a couple of months ago. My Post Office got uncompleted twice already, now is the Hotel. Had to open ticket against GI and back and forth many times in order for GI to provide me coupon code to give me the required items to complete the building again. I saw some others reported the same in the daily trading threads. Not sure if/when they will fix this. I wonder if GI understands why this happens. I suggest anybody having this problem to open GI ticket to report, so they get enough complains for them to look into the issue.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
My Mission Control Center has a road over it when neighbors visit even though it is not there from my perspective. That means my neighbors can't tap on it to receive bonus items needed for Lunar Launch collections.
However, I am nervous about opening another support ticket to report this problem. Last time I opened a ticket, GI falsely accused me of time traveling and they punished my game by not allowing my flights to count in the Top 100. I hate to think of what they might do next.
Guess I will just have to live with a defective game for now... Not really anything new - there is always something wonky going on with this game!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My Mission Control Center has a road over it when neighbors visit even though it is not there from my perspective. That means my neighbors can't tap on it to receive bonus items needed for Lunar Launch collections.
However, I am nervous about opening another support ticket to report this problem. Last time I opened a ticket, GI falsely accused me of time traveling and they punished my game by not allowing my flights to count in the Top 100. I hate to think of what they might do next.
Guess I will just have to live with a defective game for now... Not really anything new - there is always something wonky going on with this game!

Perhaps a stupid idea, but have you tried adding a 2nd road? I saw your issue last night and wondered what you were thinking!! ;)

Top Bottom