Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Bugs in AC v1.78 (Seattle et al new destinations)

GI finally updated AC and fixed the "Cannot delete neighbours" bug.

However, I am still plagued by the "Cannot launch rocket" problem.

The game still think spaceship launch is still underway (this is evident when you try to sell the Launch Pad and the "launch is underway" message appeared).

GI, please try to fix this bug because it is really bugging me!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Well GI has NOT fixed my visit/gifts to neighbors problem, aarghhhh!!!
In there last mail they told me to stay tuned for new updates and the engineers would fix my problem!! So it isn't.
It's for nearly 3 months now and i'm very pissed of now, you can imagine.
Have send them a very nasty mail this afternoon, so i'm waiting for replay.
I don't think they will or aren't able to solve it. GIS sucks!!!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
what glitch??
i felt like it only happened to me. i launched a rocket with others successfully. their rockets landed. with mine the countdown clock till landing amounted to approx. 6 years. tried to contact GI but nobody replied. i was stupid and i thought i could speed up the clock by time travelling. dumb dumb dumb

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
i felt like it only happened to me. i launched a rocket with others successfully. their rockets landed. with mine the countdown clock till landing amounted to approx. 6 years. tried to contact GI but nobody replied. i was stupid and i thought i could speed up the clock by time travelling. dumb dumb dumb

Time traveling should always been done without internet connection. Otherwise they log the time traveled date and they mark you... Now it can take long to get ur game back to normal. Cause you send ur game many years ahead :-(

Top Bottom