Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Brazillian Carnival mission

S

Sorumbas

I would like to ask u my forum fellows if u have expereienced the same thing on this mission.

In this mission u need to fly to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires or Lima to get the Float collection. I´m already expert in Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires what means 39 + 75 = 124 flights.
I have been flying every hour to Sao Paulo for the last 5 days with two planes, around 70 flights. I used the spyglass which increases the chance for quest/collectables items to drop.

After all the 194 flights and spyglass i have the incredible mark of 0(zero) items. Is there any condition that i missed?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have noticed in the past few days for me the drops from fligths has decreased for me eg. I do not get Landing Lamps from Turkish Coast 1 out of 3 flights! Special quest items have also been an extinct speicies.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I would like to ask u my forum fellows if u have expereienced the same thing on this mission.

In this mission u need to fly to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires or Lima to get the Float collection. I´m already expert in Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires what means 39 + 75 = 124 flights.
I have been flying every hour to Sao Paulo for the last 5 days with two planes, around 70 flights. I used the spyglass which increases the chance for quest/collectables items to drop.

After all the 194 flights and spyglass I have the incredible mark of 0(zero) items. Is there any condition that I missed?
I have had a similar drop rate. That means one single solitary collectible to show for being expert in São Paulo, Buenos Aires and with more than just a few flights to Lima. I have been meaning to question GI about this.

S

Sorumbas

Blackcloud, if u r not getting a landing lamp from Turkish Coast, this is a bug because in the list says (always).
Or maybe GI have some other conception, very seldon = almost impossible and always = almost everytime.
It seems that that the droprate of this mission is really low. thx also for the information Phantom, pwcmvj and InCoNvEnIeNtE

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
This one took me longer than any other collection, was an expert in all destinations for some time before I finally got the last item... it took months!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
This Brazilian mission was part of the Great Game Quest so the drop rate was higher than what you must be experiencing.
I have gotten a couple of these collection since, but it was due to the fact I had quite a bit of residue items left.

S

Sorumbas

Let´s see when i get a better droprate. Currently i cannot fly to Lima, i will see if somethig changes after i fly to Lima for the first time.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony

After all the 194 flights and spyglass i have the incredible mark of 0(zero) items. Is there any condition that i missed?
i have collected all the stars for the three destinations and all i have collected so far is 1-2-0-0-0 I am considering moving on to the next mission

Top Bottom