Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Brazilian stuff

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi
Since I started the game I have tasks about Brasil. I'm not familiar with soccer or so, but I think it has a relation with that. I have a Brazilian villa, a stadion etc and now I'm flying to Brasil for so many times to collect all the items for Brasilian carnival. I don't like it at all, but okay I want to do the job.
But.. how useful are all those buildings? What do you think? When the easter challenge starts I want have space, terrain to build the special things for that challenge. Shall I delete the stadion? Or the Brasilian cottage? Whats your advice? Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If I had to delete one of them... I would delete the villa as you can buy it with no problems in the store. The stadion needs items to build and 1 of them is rare in gifting.

There is a land-sale going on.... do you need to delete buildings?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Yes i know about land-sale, I use my greenies for land at the airportside. When I move the trainingscentre and the electricitybuildings, I can reorganize something on the other side , maybe I have enough land for the easter challenge.
The stadion needs items, yes I know. I have built several stadions, but has not enough items, so I bought them immediately, because I don't like stadions (1 is enough)
I'll have to wait until the weekencode gives me 3 greenies, so I can buy more land....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
olly 333 - any spare stadiums you have - just build them wait till it has a "!" over it after completion and then sell it... Free money

Villa - I presume you don't mean the blue one you have to pay 12greens for - but the promo building... As flip123 said - keep them till you are really pressed for space... But check before you upgrade to the next version that GIS suddenly don't take the building away or something

the Brazilian villa is very useful if you use the fat finger approach with it – more items fall for the completion of the collection – and more exp and stadiums to sell (y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
tdv, flip123
What I did with all that stadiums, is like you said tdv: I built them till the "!" and then I sell them ( i think for 500 coins)
I have doubt about the function of the stadium in the future of the game (it gives each 8hrs 125 coins and sometimes it dropped items for building a new stadium)

I have one Brasillian villa (700 coins) and one cottage (200 coins). I've built them because that was an task. The villa is good for 24 passengers each 4 hrs. so I like that, the other one gives each hr 6 passengers

Now I fly for the items of Brasilian carnival, 1 item to go. I'm curious if I had the collection, there will be another tasks for Brasil or is this the last one? If its not the last task, I keep my buildings. If I want delete a building, then it should be the stadium.

Grrr why it takes so much time to collect money and greenies without using a creditcard :mad:!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Grrr why it takes so much time to collect money and greenies without using a creditcard :mad:!!!![/quote]

Keep it calm....lol You are almost where they want you. 1st they test your patients ( yours seems to be going) and then they make their money. You really think GIS ( Gastro Intestinal Sh*ts) wants to do it for free??!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
tdv, flip123
What I did with all that stadiums, is like you said tdv: I built them till the "!" and then I sell them ( i think for 500 coins)
I have doubt about the function of the stadium in the future of the game (it gives each 8hrs 125 coins and sometimes it dropped items for building a new stadium)

I have one Brasillian villa (700 coins) and one cottage (200 coins). I've built them because that was an task. The villa is good for 24 passengers each 4 hrs. so I like that, the other one gives each hr 6 passengers

Now I fly for the items of Brasilian carnival, 1 item to go. I'm curious if I had the collection, there will be another tasks for Brasil or is this the last one? If its not the last task, I keep my buildings. If I want delete a building, then it should be the stadium.

Grrr why it takes so much time to collect money and greenies without using a creditcard :mad:!!!!
Ok..lol other reply didn't work. Try again

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
tdv, flip123
But.. how useful are all those buildings? What do you think? When the easter challenge starts I want have space, terrain to build the special things for that challenge. Shall I delete the stadion? Or the Brasilian cottage? Whats your advice? Thanks for your help!

Haha. I took a look at your airport and was really wondering myself what type of player you are :p For the amount of space you have on your landside you have a lot buildings that only collect once every 24 hours but you also have many buildings that collect within minutes - I don't see a pattern. If you check the game every 4 hours or in that direction, keep the brazilian villas and cottages! However if you start up the game every hour (keeping in mind your amound of land) sell the History Museum, Exhibition Center, Movie Theater, Multi-Story buildings and the Unique Gifts shop. Replace them by Mansions, Manors, Houses with Pools and Bowlings Alleys for coins.

That should give you enough space and passengers to complete the next mission whatever that may be :p Also keep 1 stadium and sell the rest, it's a nice memory of previous quests to keep 1 building but you don't want more of them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
"What I did with all that stadiums, is like you said tdv: I built them till the "!" and then I sell them ( i think for 500 coins)", just the information that I need, I think that I have 6 stadiums :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Haha. I took a look at your airport and was really wondering myself what type of player you are :p .

Haha I'm wondering with you. I really don't know what type of player I am and have no plan! So there is no pattern at all :oops:
Thinking I want to be very perfect, I do my tasks, I change almost nothing, but its so disorganized. I feel the pressure to start again and again, so be organized but everytime I make the same mistakes.
I can use your advice, so you know what I'm doing this weekend: cleaning up and make the airport city lucrative!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Keep it calm....lol You are almost where they want you. 1st they test your patients ( yours seems to be going) and then they make their money. You really think GIS ( Gastro Intestinal Sh*ts) wants to do it for free??!!
I know I am in the minority on this forum but I generally have no problem paying for the greenies (only during the 300% Bonus though).
I do find it amusing that some people complain about GIS (yes their lack of testing is annoying) and then say how they do not wish to pay GIS. That is their choice but I had good service for the single problem I had (transferring my game across).
If GIS did not receive an income from players, what is their desire to keep issuing challenges/quests or to provide higher quality testing or customer support?
If you do not want to pay for the greenies, unfortunately for iDevice players they must, then you have to accept a slow growth city without some of the special buildings you can buy.
First however any player must define a strategy otherwise you will be lost within this game. Me, well I am a bit of a city planner and like order, you will notice that with my city.:) Notice all roads are linked together as well.:p

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I paid a bit of money as well for some greens during their 300% promo and then use those greens to expand during the 50% off expansion promo. I like my city to look like a real city with roads even if it is only a virtual game.:p I enjoy it though so it was worth it... so far.:LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
First of all Blackcloud, I have no problems with GI, even if I pay nothing for the game, they helped me 3 times very good and quickly

I've made the decision not to pay for the game, sure I want to pay lots of money as an addict :p I know myself very good, but until now I didn't spend money to the game
So I have to build my city very slowly and I cannot build so many if I wish, like streets etc. I have the patience to do it on this way

And then about the city planner: when you play the game for the first time, you have no idea what to do, the second and third time you want it more organized but there are limits
So I accepted that and now, I want to make it more organized, I ask at this forum advice for the Brazillian stuff
Thats all, no more no less, it is a game for me and that would it be.

Of course I like all the cities who are more organized but I know this is a game for me o_O

Happy flying!

Top Bottom