Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Boston Manarthon

Slightly late posting on here about this, but with more and more news coming out about casualties I thought I would create a thread.

How anyone could do this is beyond me. I hope all involved in creating this tragedy are caught quickly and swiftly and feel the full force of justice.

My thoughts go out to all those who involved and their families. I hope those that were injured make a full recovery.

Being a runner myself and taking part in many races, this is the last thing you ever expect to happen.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Living in the Boston area, this past week has been surreal. Not sure my thoughts are in a place to say more than these three items.

1. Watching the (after) reactions of people in Boston (watch the Boston Bruins National Anthem video) and outside of Boston (Chicago newspaper, NY Yankees, and many more than I could imagine to post) is uplifting.

2. Be careful with the media. Too many of them rushed to report without fact checking. It's like watching TMZ nowadays. We had the NY Post publishing pictures of a kid who was just a high school track athlete who is now afraid to go out of the house. Not sure if the same paper, but someone posted 12 deaths.

3. In contrast to #1. Some people suck. I mean fake twitter accounts, fake stories made up of people who were injured. Seriously?????

I wish each and every one of you, happy and healthy lives to you and to those you love.

Top Bottom