Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bookmarked Websites of Great Interest

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sometime has now passed since I last looked at this themed thread, I have this morning added a few new links to the Art Galleries, Resources and Museums sections.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few more interesting links to the Museum section of this thread. I will add more when I find some time to look at the websites, before posting the links.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A few more new links have just been added, to the following themed sections Museums and Historical Figures of this thread. I will continue to add more when I find some time to do so. I'm also looking to create some new themed sections.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a new section Watch Companies to this themed thread and have checked to make sure all the website links are working. I will continue to expand this thread with more website links when I manage to find more time to do so.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few new website links to the following themed sections of this thread e.g. Museums, Resources and Watch Companies. I will add more website links of great interest when I find some more time to do so.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
To your list of museums you ought to think of adding the Titanic museum in Belfast. They have re--created the Titanic staircase and balustrade and have many interactive features which old and young alike enjoy as they learn the disaster that was build in Belfast. https://titanicbelfast.com/

Many thanks for your post and for your great suggestion, I have added the website link to the museum section of this thread.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few more new website links, to the following sections of this thread e.g. Portrait and Landscape Painters, Resources and Music (Jazz and Classical). I will add more website links when I find some more time. Would really like to expand the music and the Maritime History and Ships sections.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have this afternoon inserted a new themed section and website links into this thread, called Theatre Land, and have double checked that all the website links are working.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sometime has now passed since I last looked through this thread, so with that in mind, I have double checked all the links, to make sure they are still active. I have also added a few new links to this thread. When I find some time, I plan to add more new headings and new links.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have this morning added a few more new links to the Coins and Banknotes section of this themed thread. When I find some more time, I will expand the section with more links to countries which have their own coin poroducing mints.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few more new links to the World Coins, Banknotes and Stamps section of this themed thread. It is my intention to expand the section, with more new links, as soon as I find some time to do so.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A few months have now passed since I last looked at and updated this themed thread. I'm hoping to find some time to do so soon, with a new section and new links to interesting websites.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have this afternoon added a new section to this themed thread, Hobby Model Kits for those of you who are into this subject matter. It has always held an interest for me. The section is currently quite small, but I will add to it in good time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Since adding the new section Hobby Model Kits to this themed thread, I have increased the number of website links. I hope to add a few more once, I have found some time to do so. I'm pleased with the way the thread is looking.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Since first creating this themed thread in March 2018, it has grown into the thread you see before you. I have found some time to double check that all the website links do still work. All appears to be well, when I find some more time, I hope to add further website links.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a brand new section Vintage Art Deco Desk Lamps to this themed thread, which I hope to expand, as I find more suitable website links to this subject matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few more mew website links to this themed thread, and have double checked the links to see that they all still work. So easy for links to stop working.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom