Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Airport City Windows User Group

Bonus videos are not working

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yk0nnoz
Username
Pilot Bushrat2
The bonus videos are not working. support says that the advertisers control the frequency of the videos. The videos are needed for additional items required for new or upgraded buildings. Without them you have to spend Airport Cash on every upgrade or fuel when speeding up your flights. Is anyone else having this problem?

There has been quite a bit of issues reported in the forums. I had an issue with a bad ad
but other than that have not been hit like others, Also I don't always use the videos as I learned
to play without them as we did not have them for a long time on windows.

The best thing to do for building upgrades is to get ahead of the curve ask for items
in advance where available.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yk0nnoz
Username
Pilot Bushrat2
I've been playing since February of this year. I didn't know that the windows version didn't offer videos at first. What are the ways of asking for an upgrade item? The videos have been available twice in the last week for 6 to 8 views then back to constantly loading. I've got to upgrade my Town Hall to level 9 soon, and it require 36 additional items. I'm not going to spend airport cash to upgrade buildings.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yk0nnoz
Username
Pilot Bushrat2
There has been quite a bit of issues reported in the forums. I had an issue with a bad ad
but other than that have not been hit like others, Also I don't always use the videos as I learned
to play without them as we did not have them for a long time on windows.

The best thing to do for building upgrades is to get ahead of the curve ask for items
in advance where available.
I don't know how to ask for items or what forum to ask for items. Could you educate me?

Top Bottom