Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blade's Trades: Wants & Haves ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
faithtear ... are you still "username" on the game, or "faithtear"? To make sure I got you, I sent Hull Parts to all 3 "username"s & to "faithtear".

If someone sent me something & I didn't return something, I apologize. I will be back "online" & able to pay a bit more attn tomorrow.

faithtear ... are you still "username" on the game, or "faithtear"? To make sure I got you, I sent Hull Parts to all 3 "username"s & to "faithtear".

If someone sent me something & I didn't return something, I apologize. I will be back "online" & able to pay a bit more attn tomorrow.

I want to know myself. Is my in-game name still "username" or change to "faithtear".
Two days before I've change my in-game name, but it's look like haven't broadcast world wide, so I not update my in-game name in my signature.

Please, Blade, if my in-game name already change, let me know, I'll change my signature too...

btw, I just send cash counter to you.

I have you as "faithtear" ... I wasn't able to find "divya"'s id tho ...

As I mentioned in the Daily Post for Tuesday, I will have limited to no online time on Weds ... so will return gifts as best possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom