Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
My passengers are counted....:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I was afraid to be banished for this ranking like the top 100 destination. I am a time traveller for GI.

My alliance is "best" even if I have only 38 passenger:LOL:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I Putted Hands on MSB 3 And Got 2 x NULL( building look like love garden ) giving out 9 coins / 10 min.
Got 1 Ski resort.
1 Washington Monument .

That's it ;)

Well I just spend quite a few greenies upgrading reserve hangar to level two, really couldn't be bothered with flying to London or Dubai to get all the bits needed, see below.. Don't know if I should carry on upgrading and so far can't figure out how to put a plane in it..:banghead:
2015-09-27 13.30.42.jpg
2015-09-27 13.37.13.jpg

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Guess that cost a bit... How do you put a plane in there?
When you have all 12 plane's in hangar and wants to buy a new plane.
Go to buy plane and then it will ask you to move a plane in warehouse.
Then your plane will be in reserve hangar.
I request GI/Road 404 to publish a F.A.Q on their FB page to guide everything about the new update :)

When you have all 12 plane's in hangar and wants to buy a new plane.
Go to buy plane and then it will ask you to move a plane in warehouse.
Then your plane will be in reserve hangar.
I request GI/Road 404 to publish a F.A.Q on their FB page to guide everything about the new update :)
Ah got it, can you put them in while it's upgrading, like when you need to get bits to complete it from flights or gifts? Think this was an issue with the repair base.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Ah got it, can you put them in while it's upgrading, like when you need to get bits to complete it from flights or gifts? Think this was an issue with the repair base.
I don't know, I straightforward updated to lvl 3.
Now having my S1 & S2 plane's in reserve hangar and flying freely :)

I am updating right now, let´s see what will come. Looking to join some strong alliance. Good luck and have fun guys
My solo alliance is going strong in no 2 spot but we can't add anyone else, it seems to be counting all my flights 4 times, probably the same with everyone so I'm seeing 4 times the actual number of passengers flown I think. Basically it think I'm filling all four slots of the alliance, bug I guess but it does put me in a strong position as I fly a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom