Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android BEWARE OF GOOGLE

D

Deleted member 5399

I agree with @Coen849
If you find a support person who does fix things right; who always comes through for you, stick with that person. Every email sent or received from GI I keep in a folder.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Ok so, I still need some help with Goggle here. How do I unhook my Google accounts from each other? I keep getting notifications "did you just sign in?, Verify your phone #" Google is turning into a very large PIA :mad::mad::mad:

As far as I can decipher, Syncing is what lets you play the same game on different devices, so I turned that off. As for playing playing 3 AC games on same device... that is the problem for me. I need to figure out which google acct belongs to each game and unhook the others. Would appreciate any help.

D

Deleted member 5399

Ok so, I still need some help with Goggle here. How do I unhook my Google accounts from each other? I keep getting notifications "did you just sign in?, Verify your phone #" Google is turning into a very large PIA :mad::mad::mad:

As far as I can decipher, Syncing is what lets you play the same game on different devices, so I turned that off. As for playing playing 3 AC games on same device... that is the problem for me. I need to figure out which google acct belongs to each game and unhook the others. Would appreciate any help.
I gave up on Google
However Mia if you gotta take pictures of yourself as an avatar, why not hold fingers up for each game. Game one-5 for me Is how I do it on computer. And no don't get angry and hold up middle finger for 1 lol.
But agreed running multiples on google play is tough. Sad with Android and other devices you cant do back ups. I tried Airdroid to look for folders like local state we save in Windows, but they don't read like that.

Top Bottom