Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Been told to uninstall and send off new friend code?

Since being unblocked for apparently time travelling, GI havent been able to resolve the issue of my Top 100 still not working.

Ive been advised to uninstall the game, start again, send off my friend code and they will send me a code to restore the old game.

Does this mean that I will have a new friend code, ie, I will now use the one from the new game rather then the game I was told to uninstall?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Maybe when you restore the old friend code is restored too.
Maybe not. :D
After restore tell me what code you will use and I send a friend request.(y)
Good luck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avj0pdj
Username
tiberiu1995
That new friend code is needed only to send you that restore code. After you enter the received code, your friend code will be the "old" one.
I know that because I somehow deleted my game sometime ago, I asked for restore, I had to send them my new friend code, they sent me back the restore code, and the friend code remained as it was before deleting it.

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
I had the similar problem, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game a play until I was on level 5 got that friend code sent it to gi than they gave me everything I lost and old friend code

Top Bottom