Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Be wary

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
20v3arre8
Just a note to other users to be very wary of spending real money on this game. I did just that on the latest "riding the comet" game and finished 7th.
However I have not received my rewards. Contacting admin has fallen on deaf ears.
So I would just like to warn people that rewards may not be honoured and you will waste your real money. Be careful.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just a note to other users to be very wary of spending real money on this game. I did just that on the latest "riding the comet" game and finished 7th.
However I have not received my rewards. Contacting admin has fallen on deaf ears.
So I would just like to warn people that rewards may not be honoured and you will waste your real money. Be careful.
Where did you not get reward? Here, like a medal for finished the reward, or in the game?
In case you did not get the reward, just write to CS (Custom Service) of GI, and they will check. If you did not get the reward here, tag admins. They will check immediatelly ;)

Top Bottom