Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Banned?

Matbja

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5y9sx
Username
Matbja
Hi,

Im new to the game but got hooked quite fast and spend quite some time building my city and contribute to my Alliance.

Since it was a sale yesterday I bought some Airport cash so I can expand but when I woke up this morning I get the message that Im violating the terms of use but I dont get why. I have made a ticket to support but its a sunday so I guess I wont get an answer today. Do anybody here know why this might have occured?

To my fellow friends in the Alliance Royal Belgium - I hope this get sorted out soon so dont kick me.

Matbja

Hi,

Im new to the game but got hooked quite fast and spend quite some time building my city and contribute to my Alliance.

Since it was a sale yesterday I bought some Airport cash so I can expand but when I woke up this morning I get the message that Im violating the terms of use but I dont get why. I have made a ticket to support but its a sunday so I guess I wont get an answer today. Do anybody here know why this might have occured?

To my fellow friends in the Alliance Royal Belgium - I hope this get sorted out soon so dont kick me.

Matbja
Did you change your clock settings?
Is your clock setting set to automatic?
Probably you were marked as time traveler. This occurs with some frequency even with those who don’t even touch their settings
Don’t forget to add a photo of your settings showing time set as automatic

Yes, my clock settings is set to automatic time. Although, I travel quite much but Id think an airport game would accept that..
It doesnt. Its very sensitive and ca be set off by any glitch in internet time. As Teresa says stay on automatic all the time. If you change time zone make sure your game is off compeletely and wait at least an hour before you turn it back on again.

Some of us have been accused even when we were sitting in the garden drinking beer! Send a photo of your automatic clock setting to gi.

Matbja

1500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z5y9sx
Username
Matbja
Thanks for the replies! I have not yet heard from support but its only been 22 hours (although I honestly think it is a bit shitty to automatically ban accounts and take that long before getting back to the player)

Top Bottom