Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Baggage Hall Quest

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hi guys, allow this newbee to this forum to say something about this.
Last year I started playing airport city on my laptop via facebook. That version doesn't really work (long story), but it did have this baggage hall phenomenon. It was about as useful as the duty free shop, or actually even less. I guess the developers are simply taking some "features" from other versions of the game and put it in the android and IOS games. However, a good feature in this facebook game was, amazingly, wait for it... a reserve hangar :)!! For as little as 60.000 coins you could get yrself a reserve hangar (level 3) for 10 planes enabling you to put planes in storage that you don't need for the moment. Now there's a feature that they should transfer to our environment...

A reserve hanger would be great.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Guest planes have been dropping items for me from the 'ancient reptile' collection but none have broken down so far. What happens if you don't upgrade to level 4 and one of the higher level guest planes breaks down. Does anyone know?

I completed the ancient reptile with no breakdowns

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I wonder if there are any breakdowns. I noticed the guest planes are faster available then before. I wonder if that's because of the baggage hall

Top Bottom