Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ATTENTION PC USERS WHEN REPORTING PROBLEMS TO GI

D

Deleted member 5399

Take a look at the image attached.
On the left side I suggest placing the Snippet tool, (the scissor icon) on the Quick Launch Bar.
On the right side I show my date and my current time.
When sending images, screenshots to GI, use this and name them for what they are, ie., production facility not fully operational, travelers and cheaters message, invisible planes on runway and cannot land new ones,(I've had this happen).
Saving glitches and problems this way is much easier than doing a print screen.
Print screen can only save 1 item to the clipboard at a time and then needs pasting elsewhere to move onto the next screenshot. Create a folder for said glitches on your desktop. Save all pics related to the problem.
And by all means, drag the snipping tool all the way down and to the right corner to indicate time and date.
There are too many getting problems with GI indicating we are changing our clocks.
Even if you have to send support 20 or 30 pictures in one email, step by step showing what is occurring during problem, there is no way they can disprove your current date and time.
The more info you give them, lol the smarter you looker and ,well, maybe the dumber they look.
If they lay off the many vodka breaks they just might get something right once a year.

Attachments

• TASKBAR_QUICKLAUNCH..JPG
    TASKBAR_QUICKLAUNCH..JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 101
Good advice, you could also use puush a program that saves screenshots on their site. It works much like your method you can save current screen, desktop or a selected area. They then save to their site using a timestamp, you can either link directly to them or save them to your PC. If anyone wants to check it out just go here http://puush.me/
It is a pretty easy program to use and helpful for other things you might want to share elsewhere.

Top Bottom