Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ATTEMPTING A RECORD ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 2015

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all the Windows PC players,

I would like to know which players that are ready to attempt a record on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Easter Time, Canada, Québec) by having the maximum players in the same Red launch. I would like to have in the launch between 50 and 100 players in the launch. If you are ready, leave me your name by PM and enter my friend code in your list (I will do the same). If you don't send me a personal message that you entered my code, I will not know.

Next Thursday, I will see how many players that are ready and I will announce it on this thread what will happen on Saturday ( I will put my QL in that launch surely and if there is 3 other who want to put a QL too, we would have 8 seconds launches which will allow us to have 10 minutes between each launch to give the time to the players to join each launch). But we can do regular 24 hours launch too if most of the players prefer that.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi rocky.
FYI, @Robby Kusuma did the historic lunar launch with record 187 players with android and iOS players on July 7, 2015.
Here is the link, just in case you missed it.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...can-be-a-part-of-a-history-we-will-make.8559/
Good luck,
Jay
thank you for the information Jay , but in Windows player Pc the only record I know is 15 . I know with Android and iOS have advantage in the game but just for fun I would like to etablish new record in PC players ( we have a lot of big player in Window too and it will be interesting to know where we could go )

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
LAST NEW :

1 -Hi to all the Windows PC players,

I would like to know which players that are ready to attempt a record on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec) by having the maximum players in the same Red launch. I would like to have in the launch between 50 and 100 players in the launch. If you are ready, leave me your name by PM and enter my friend code in your list (I will do the same). If you don't send me a personal message that you entered my code, I will not know.

2- Surely we will do RED launch on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec). And I will put my QL Inside surely to motivate each player to join us .

3- I ask to each of you to put only 12 points inside the launch to give a chance to have most players as possible to participate.

4- We will try to leave the launch open during 2 hours minimum .

5- When I will decided to close the launch I will announce in that thread to give a chance to each player to add your small points and to give a chance to get the first place in the launch ( don't put more than 12 points when you enter ,wait my signal to put more)

PS: Good flight to all and I think it will be another example of Fraternity if we establish a record ( I like when all the religion, sexe, race, skin colour, rich and poor, politic minding are together for a same goal ! I think we will prove with that, it will be possible to work together in the respect of our difference !! )

Top Bottom