Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Assembly Jig Require

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vn59h9s
Username
Sammy0519
Hello Guys,

I'm going to upgrade the "Helicopter Repair Base" into Level2. I need your help with the following item: Assembly Jig

Assembly Jig.jpg

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09NISISP1
Username
Bodyidol
The assembly jig is obtained from flights from Denali, which is reached with the Goldfinch helicopter. However, my Goldfinch is out of action as it needs repairing, so I am unable to fly to Denali to obtain the assembly jig, but cannot repair it as I need the jig to upgrade the helicopter repair building. Any suggestions how to solve this please?

The assembly jig is obtained from flights from Denali, which is reached with the Goldfinch helicopter. However, my Goldfinch is out of action as it needs repairing, so I am unable to fly to Denali to obtain the assembly jig, but cannot repair it as I need the jig to upgrade the helicopter repair building. Any suggestions how to solve this please?
OK, it had been a while but I think these are your options now (in order of best choice):

Option 1) Assembly Jigs can be bought for 2 greenies each. If you have your Exhibition Hall upgraded to Level 2 in this event, then you can get free greenies by clicking on cars with coins on them (random chance for greenies -- just keep clicking).

Option 2) Sell the Goldfinch and then buy another. ONLY fly to Denali with this new one until you get the Assembly Jigs you need. The Goldfinch should not break down while flying to Denali. You can apply bonuses that affect helicopter drops to increase your chance of getting the Assembly Jigs.

Option 3) Build a new helicopter pad for the Goldfinch. Then buy a second Goldfinch for that pad. Then fly that one ONLY to Denali to get the Assembly Jigs. (This one is the worst option, by far. Like I said, it is in order of best to worst).

Hope that helps! Good Luck!
(If anyone remembers any other options, please post here. It has been a long time since I saw a post about this conundrum.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09NISISP1
Username
Bodyidol
Thanks Jenn B (y)

I'm going with the sell & re-purchase option. I'll have an upgraded repair building in no time now!!

Thanks for your help :)

Top Bottom