Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Assembly Jig for Level 3 Heli Repair

upload_2019-1-22_11-53-46-jpeg.17770
I am trying to upgrade helicopter repair to level 3 and still need 1 Assembly Jig to complete. I have been flying to Denali for months hoping to get the last jig but without any luck. Any ideas?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qiras3p
Username
Caleb Kay
Sorry to unearth this old topic. Facing the same issue, and on my part I think it's a bit strange in terms of game-planning.

You need a part in order to upgrade your Heli Repair Centre to service Goldfinches, but it requires you flying to a destination only a Goldfinch can fly to. And if the heli breaks down, then what? We've no choice but to sell the unrepairable heli and repeat!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Sorry to unearth this old topic. Facing the same issue, and on my part I think it's a bit strange in terms of game-planning.

You need a part in order to upgrade your Heli Repair Centre to service Goldfinches, but it requires you flying to a destination only a Goldfinch can fly to. And if the heli breaks down, then what? We've no choice but to sell the unrepairable heli and repeat!

normally, the first destination of a specific type of plane/heli won’t break down your plane. Try it 😉

Top Bottom