Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Ask the senior captains ........

Screenshot_2020_1205_185523.png

Now the discount nuclear power plant has cancelled those buildings including other houses? The bank interface in my game is like this.
It's almost two months, and it's still normal after updating to 8.4 for two weeks.
I thought it was a game Bug, but it was still the same after updating to 8.5.

View attachment 45041

Now the discount nuclear power plant has cancelled those buildings including other houses? The bank interface in my game is like this.
It's almost two months, and it's still normal after updating to 8.4 for two weeks.
I thought it was a game Bug, but it was still the same after updating to 8.5.
Think it’s a game store problem. Ive had it between £ and €. Check the setting it’s your payment set up in game store or apple store.

That’s not unusual to see when the game first starts and normally it’s because the game hasn’t connected to the server yet. What’s your internet connection like? I’m guessing you’ve tried visiting Madlen and Small Village a few times to try and force a connection to the GI server?
This began to appear in the third week after updating the game to 8.4, and it has been normal before

Thank you for your answer. The problem has been found. I don't know whether it is a mobile phone system or a mobile phone application or game file or game data problem. Today, I will restore the mobile phone system to the state when I purchased the machine, empty all the applications, and then just like WINDOWS installed on the computer. Upgrade the mobile phone system, install the application and this game, and then restore to Google progress. The discount store and bank of the game are normal and can be used normally

Top Bottom