Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Ask questions about the progress of the next web version of the game

My main account game progress uses Android phone, as shown in the figure below: Can I type my email address to save my main account progress to the web version? I also want to take the beluga whale.
1669789437272.jpg

Last edited:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Not exactly sure what you mean, but I can try to help.
If you have several Trail accounts, you need to log-in every time you want to switch the account. You must enter your email, and they will send you a verification code.
If you link your progress successfully, then you'll receive the White Whale.

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I can try to help.
If you have several Trail accounts, you need to log-in every time you want to switch the account. You must enter your email, and they will send you a verification code.
If you link your progress successfully, then you'll receive the White Whale.
According to the method of obtaining Moby Dick, I read some link methods released by Paula.
My understanding is that you can pass the link verification code in the game through your game progress under IOS and Android.
Go to the web page and get Moby Dick.
My two game accounts are authenticated by Google Mail
.So I don't know whether to use the input email to confirm the game progress conversion or the Link in the game.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
According to the method of obtaining Moby Dick, I read some link methods released by Paula.
My understanding is that you can pass the link verification code in the game through your game progress under IOS and Android.
.So I don't know whether to use the input email to confirm the game progress conversion or the Link in the game.
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure what you mean by Moby Dick...

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Have you ever linked your progress before? The first time I ever did it, I did it to get the White Whale. Let me try to explain in more detail...

1) I'm not sure how many games you have, but assuming you only have one, open it on your current device. Then, go to Trail or download the app on a different device. You should have a level 1 game on the different device. Let's call the original device (the one with your level 80 game) game 1 and the new device (the one with the level 1 game) game 2.

2) On both game 1 and game 2, click on the settings gear at the bottom taskbar. On the right side of the screen, you should see a button called "Link Progress". Click it on both games.

3) Two codes should appear. Write down the one on game 1. Keep in mind that it only works for 10 minutes.

4) On game 2, click "enter code" at the bottom. Carefully enter the code you wrote down from game 1.

5) Two screens should appear. One is your level 1 game. One is your level 80 game. Your coins, airport cash, and experience should show to aid you in your decision. SLOW DOWN AND DO THE NEXT STEP VERY CAREFULLY.

6) Carefully press your level 80 game. Now you have the level 80 game on both your devices, and you have the white whale.

I was not very educated on this when I did it myself. I did it to fast and pressed my level 1 game. I had the level 1 game on both of my devices. If this happens for any reason, QUICKLY CLOSE THE TAB/APPLICATION. Open it again a few seconds later, and you can make the choice again. Only do this if you accidentally click the wrong game.

Hope this helps.

Have you ever linked your progress before? The first time I ever did it, I did it to get the White Whale. Let me try to explain in more detail...

1) I'm not sure how many games you have, but assuming you only have one, open it on your current device. Then, go to Trail or download the app on a different device. You should have a level 1 game on the different device. Let's call the original device (the one with your level 80 game) game 1 and the new device (the one with the level 1 game) game 2.

2) On both game 1 and game 2, click on the settings gear at the bottom taskbar. On the right side of the screen, you should see a button called "Link Progress". Click it on both games.

3) Two codes should appear. Write down the one on game 1. Keep in mind that it only works for 10 minutes.

4) On game 2, click "enter code" at the bottom. Carefully enter the code you wrote down from game 1.

5) Two screens should appear. One is your level 1 game. One is your level 80 game. Your coins, airport cash, and experience should show to aid you in your decision. SLOW DOWN AND DO THE NEXT STEP VERY CAREFULLY.

6) Carefully press your level 80 game. Now you have the level 80 game on both your devices, and you have the white whale.

I was not very educated on this when I did it myself. I did it to fast and pressed my level 1 game. I had the level 1 game on both of my devices. If this happens for any reason, QUICKLY CLOSE THE TAB/APPLICATION. Open it again a few seconds later, and you can make the choice again. Only do this if you accidentally click the wrong game.

Hope this helps.
Thanks again Paula for her help. After reading your suggestions and link process, it only took me a few minutes to get the beluga whale.

Top Bottom