Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello Javi, in a response from Game Insight we will soon be getting a Level 8 upgrade for a Town Hall to help with population.
This is why I need to finish the level 7;)
But a level 8 may increase the population from 100 or maybe a little more if GI take into account our complains. It won't be enough to recover all the destroyed buildings. This time where you could build 10 stadiums in your city is over.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
GI is promising level 8 building very soon but any guess how much will be the cost of such building :p
Last time when level 7 building was introduced, the cost of each building was close to 200k...which i am assuming will be more this time. Time to earn coins guys, becoz at this rate we soon will go bankrupt :D

Anyone still knows any good bugs to ear coins ;) ??

One of the missions is to fly to North America and pick up a snow maker. The snow maker is listed delivering "always," yet after 20 flights, I have yet to receive it. Anyone else experiencing?

I just got it on my first flight there, completed the collection as well but I can't build anything due to overpopulation. Is everyone demolishing their cities to build the Christmas stuff and complete the quest? I don't want to knock stuff down only to never be able to build as much again, seems a bit of a con.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
my drop rate is awful.
i have placed 3 ice skating rinks and have been flying constantly, but none are open.
i destroyed buildings to do the quest and am seriously regretting it now.
i spent greenies to finish my level 7 town hall, andcsome greenies to finish a santa sled hanger.
not many people gifting the needed items for hanger.

DC

my drop rate is awful.
i have placed 3 ice skating rinks and have been flying constantly, but none are open.
i destroyed buildings to do the quest and am seriously regretting it now.
i spent greenies to finish my level 7 town hall, andcsome greenies to finish a santa sled hanger.
not many people gifting the needed items for hanger.

DC

Yes, the drop rate has decline terribly. I hardly get anything by visiting neighbours' Xmas buildings. It has been like this after Xmas (?).

Do you still need Red paint & Sleigh Oil?It would help if you indicate the number required...
I can't gift Sleigh Cover or Heaters though.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
Agree the drop rate does seem to have plummeted in past couple of days... I was getting about 20 lanterns from visiting 11 neighbours, past two days I've been getting 6-8... Then I need about 3-4 lanterns to get sleigh dust, only 1 in 3 returning sleighs drops a gift, and after about 20 gift flights I have still yet to receive a bauble. Meanwhile I have sleighs coming out of my ears... Cannot use my two skate rinks as my pop is double my allowance, and as everyone says I'm averse to demolishing stuff for the sake of just one ice hotel... What baffles me is how many of my neighbours do appear to be building Xmas stuff yet their cities seem a lot more populated than mine

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I am wondering if somebody noticed a better drop rate by using spy glasses or golden dices?
The items for the collection giving the igloo and santa Claus's house are still not arrived(n)

Top Bottom