Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

'Are you sure?'

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
This check is very much needed after the 'Take all' button has been clicked. Yes I've just lost a lot of gifts from accidentally clicking it. The check could be activated if there are more than, say, 10 gifts in the queue, but skipped otherwise.

It's probably been said before, but it's being said again since its clear nothing has been done. GI did the right thing with a check before greens are spent; let's see the same change here please. The coding required should be minimal.

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Rob,are you sure you didn't turn the check button off by accident? Last time I tried the take all button i got the confirmation button
That option makes no difference to accepting gifts on my game. It does however result in asking if I'm sure I want to clear the queue of accepted gifts, and alerting me to the fact that I already have 100 Landing Gear so can't take the most recent one from the guest plane on the tarmac.

Not good enough. GI need to make an option that works consistently in ways that are helpful to ALL users.

Last edited:
This check is very much needed after the 'Take all' button has been clicked. Yes I've just lost a lot of gifts from accidentally clicking it. The check could be activated if there are more than, say, 10 gifts in the queue, but skipped otherwise.

It's probably been said before, but it's being said again since its clear nothing has been done. GI did the right thing with a check before greens are spent; let's see the same change here please. The coding required should be minimal.
Upvote 50 times!!!!!

Top Bottom