Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are you looking for friends?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have a ton of requests for friends that I won't accept. I haven't deleted them, but I haven't accepted them. I'm not being mean, in fact I'm trying to get the most out of the game just like all the other players here on the forum. I will accept every friend request as long as
  1. I know who you are in the forum (game name and forum name)
  2. You update your signature regularly so I know what to send you
  3. You gift back to people regularly
The reason for this is simple. We can only send 20 gifts per day. That's it - no more. I have about 200 neighbours. I don't have a problem returning gifts, but I want to make sure I'm sending something that is wanted and needed. If I can't check your signature because you don't have one or I don't know who you are, it's a wasted gift in my mind and I will ALWAYS give priority to friends for whom I know their needs.

If you are watching the forum from the shadows
  1. get an account
  2. let people know who you are
  3. create a signature
  4. post regularly
You will get much more enjoyment out of the game that way and you will progress much more quickly.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I agree completely. When I had time, I used to search the names on this forum. Unfortunately, I don't have time anymore which means if I don't recognize the name, I delete them. I've been lucky with some to recognize the name or picture, but I hope I haven't deleted forum members.

The only warning I'd add for people who are keeping lots of people in waiting is: A while back, I had an issue with Airport City and GI told me that my waiting list was too full and that was causing the issue. I don't remember the issue, but the response (and fact it worked) shocked me.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
@Chloe11111 and @Uncle Mans
I am really happy I joined the forum!
I didn't know it existed and i founded by chance.
But I am trying as long as I can to post, to watch the threads and even ask for help and there are people who have helped me very much!!!
Either by sending gifts even though they didn't need them like @suzy - thanks a lot,
or @Uncle Mans or @MirGem and many others that i am sure i forget them ...
or by giving me advice like you and @Kesh and @greensmith when I didnt; know what to do...
I even have joined an allince with forum members!
Also, believe me it is a live forum . I am waiting to see if i have any messages in my inbox or any alerts and it is nice to receive them.

So, i am trying to be active as long as i can, update my signature, and return whatever i can, unfortunataly we don't have unlimited resourses. And of course it might be confusing because my signature is my son's name and i have enrolled under my name but since i am an i-pad user... can't change it!

I strongly recomend others to join and enjoy our club.

Welcome on board !!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)

(I am not a native english speaker, so please forgive any mistakes)

suzy

350+ Star Club
@Chloe11111 and @Uncle Mans
I am really happy I joined the forum!
I didn't know it existed and i founded by chance.
But I am trying as long as I can to post, to watch the threads and even ask for help and there are people who have helped me very much!!!
Either by sending gifts even though they didn't need them like @suzy - thanks a lot,
or @Uncle Mans or @MirGem and many others that i am sure i forget them ...
or by giving me advice like you and @Kesh and @greensmith when I didnt; know what to do...
I even have joined an allince with forum members!
Also, believe me it is a live forum . I am waiting to see if i have any messages in my inbox or any alerts and it is nice to receive them.

So, i am trying to be active as long as i can, update my signature, and return whatever i can, unfortunataly we don't have unlimited resourses. And of course it might be confusing because my signature is my son's name and i have enrolled under my name but since i am an i-pad user... can't change it!

I strongly recomend others to join and enjoy our club.

Welcome on board !!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)

(I am not a native english speaker, so please forgive any mistakes)
This is what this forum is all about !!!!!!!!! Helping out where you can, either by sending gifts or giving advice or both !!!!

I have a ton of requests for friends that I won't accept. I haven't deleted them, but I haven't accepted them. I'm not being mean, in fact I'm trying to get the most out of the game just like all the other players here on the forum. I will accept every friend request as long as
The reason for this is simple. We can only send 20 gifts per day. That's it - no more. I have about 200 neighbours. I don't have a problem returning gifts, but I want to make sure I'm sending something that is wanted and needed. If I can't check your signature because you don't have one or I don't know who you are, it's a wasted gift in my mind and I will ALWAYS give priority to friends for whom I know their needs.

1. get an account
  3. create a signature
  4. post regularly
You will get much more enjoyment out of the game that way and you will progress much more quickly.
Agree 100 % :)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

1. get an account
  3. create a signature
  4. post regularly

I also agee!
Maybe we should have two lists..one for neighbours for exchange gifts and one for joining each others launches ;)

Top Bottom