Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Are these side quests worth doing ?

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
It seems to me that some of the side quests in my game will lose me money, I would appreciate if you guys could give any insight on if these missions are worth doing at all ...
Skjermbilde_20221204_213519.pngSkjermbilde_20221204_213532.pngSkjermbilde_20221204_213554.pngSkjermbilde_20221204_213608.pngSkjermbilde_20221204_213618.png

I also have this strange mission that has been on the top of my quest list since i started the game... It is not possible to build. WIll it ever come back?
Skjermbilde_20221204_213506.png

Thanks for any comments !
PEace!

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I recommend completing the side missions at your own pace. I tend to complete the ones where flights are needed right away, as long as I have the correct plane. I like to wait to purchase the buildings, because they’re usually very overpriced and don’t produce a lot of commerce or passengers. If you decide to play the game for a long time, you’ll eventually be able to complete all of the side missions. Don’t let them rush you, just complete them when you feel ready.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
030657D7G
Username
Hawk Airport
It seems to me that some of the side quests in my game will lose me money, I would appreciate if you guys could give any insight on if these missions are worth doing at all ...
View attachment 68131View attachment 68132View attachment 68133View attachment 68134View attachment 68135

I also have this strange mission that has been on the top of my quest list since i started the game... It is not possible to build. WIll it ever come back?
View attachment 68136

PEace!
I have not bothered to go out of my way to complete them, did them mostly by accident

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I currently have 62 outstanding side quests - in no real hurry to complete them. They are not a priority, you should not focus too much on completing them. You will have far more important things to deal with, in the early stages of game play and levels.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

View attachment 68131View attachment 68132View attachment 68133View attachment 68134View attachment 68135

View attachment 68136

PEace!
Yes and No. play the game your own way. Complete your own objectives. Eventually by doing this you will complete the side games. If you slavish follow the side games, your game will take longer to develop and grow

Top Bottom