Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

App disappears

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Hey guys, wasn't sure if to post this here or in the General Chat, but anyway I have a problem. Every time when I switch my phone off my Airport City app disappears. When turning on the phone the icon is nowhere to be found and in the Google Play store it does not show I already have the app. Thus I have to reinstall it again.

This doesn't make you lose any progress, but it is annoying as the app is rather big and takes much energy and time to download.

I am not able to play AC at the moment due to the infamous glitch and my account being put to level 20, but I hope someone can help me with this. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wierd, i would write to GI Support about this.
Til today - as far i see - you're 1st with such error... But maybe GI have more similar cases, and any Yana / Natalia / .... can find a solution for you.
A solution, that would work! Hopefully...

My game on android is stil not working. Crash before start :bag:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys.
I also have this error (thought I was going crazy so glad I am not alone) and before today I was able to reinstall it and recover my progress but today I get an error message "Package File is Invalid" when I try to reinstall.
I also am on a Samsung Galaxy SII
MG.

Top Bottom