Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Anyone else having trouble completing darkskies Quest ??

Device
  1. Facebook
Hi is anyone else having trouble completing dark skies quest??
Everything completed except to get one more Collection of the Seal. The only item i am looking for is A Crystal Shard. But it will not drop from the Haloween shop or cementry. i have collected close to 40 times from friends & my own 3 shops & cementry & still no drops of any kind!! Becoming a joke @ this stage

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi is anyone else having trouble completing dark skies quest??
Everything completed except to get one more Collection of the Seal. The only item i am looking for is A Crystal Shard. But it will not drop from the Haloween shop or cementry. i have collected close to 40 times from friends & my own 3 shops & cementry & still no drops of any kind!! Becoming a joke @ this stage
@Gecko2012
Yes, it is possible to complete the quest. A lot of players have done this over the past few years.
Most of us visit twelve neighbors a day. Many of those neighbors have five Halloween Shops/Pumpkin Patches/Cemeteries. (Personally, I make a list of my neighbors who have these and only visit those.) Twelve neighbors a day times five taps each equals 60 possible drops. Times 13 days -- the typical length of a quest -- equals 780 possible drops. Yes, it is possible. You don't need luck, you need persistence.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom