Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any method for getting more launch ready boxes other than neighbors?

I am visiting my neighbor's training center everyday.
Still, the amount of the launch ready boxes is quiet limited.

Is there any method for getting more space related items?
Visit 5 of cosmic fuel center in your neighbors the drop is very good (y)
Planetarium, training center, Astronaut Academy these buildings is good if you active the bonus A Friend In Need.
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.

@amir77a , the bonus described above is not about visiting more neighbours. It allows 10 taps per neighbour instead of 5 and it lasts for 7 days.

Fly to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory and South Observatory. Other than flying those destinations and visiting neighbours, the answer is no. Or buy lots of greenies and buy the good stuff from Duke. There is no quick and easy way.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
@amir77a , the bonus described above is not about visiting more neighbours. It allows 10 taps per neighbour instead of 5 and it lasts for 7 days.

Fly to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, North Observatory and South Observatory. Other than flying those destinations and visiting neighbours, the answer is no. Or buy lots of greenies and buy the good stuff from Duke. There is no quick and easy way.

Thanks for the answer

So... How can other players have 100-200 space flights per week?

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Visit 5 of cosmic fuel center in your neighbors the drop is very good (y)
Planetarium, training center, Astronaut Academy these buildings is good if you active the bonus A Friend In Need.
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

A Friend In Need — This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.

How can I achieve that bonus?

Thanks for the answer

So... How can other players have 100-200 space flights per week?
Because the game used to have 5-10x more drops from planetariums when using Golden Dice. GI changed the drop rates, alleging it was a bug (which had existed for years, since the planetarium building was introduced). Many people have thousands of space launch items saved over a few years.

Edit: as for questions like the Friend in Need bonus, start by using the search feature up there ^^^ or the wiki link in the bottom right corner of this page. There are few questions that haven’t been answered before in this forum and the wiki site is an awesome database cross referencing everything Airport City.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Its in the Mystery Super Bonus box you can buy it with 10 gold / 500 silver in the store and there is other bonuses.
View attachment 21606
Also you can get it from alliance maps when you complete 3 stars as gift

View attachment 21607

Thanks, but both options are not viable for me.
I don't have gold coins at all and my alliance do not get the alliance rewards.

Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom