Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any Calendar For Special Events?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Do the events like the half-price expansions occur on a schedule, or just randomly? I'm needing to add a couple of expansions to my city, but not so much that I can't wait a bit. If they are scheduled, I'll wait till then. If not, I'll wait a few days to see if it pops up.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Do the events like the half-price expansions occur on a schedule, or just randomly? I'm needing to add a couple of expansions to my city, but not so much that I can't wait a bit. If they are scheduled, I'll wait till then. If not, I'll wait a few days to see if it pops up.
GI's offer for half-price land expancion is every second week. One week is offer for 7x more coins/3x more greenies for same price as normal, one week is land sale for 1/2 price. (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
GI's offer for half-price land expancion is every second week. One week is offer for 7x more coins/3x more greenies for same price as normal, one week is land sale for 1/2 price. (y)

Cool, thanks, I can easily wait that week. That also helps me schedule when to add bucks.

Top Bottom