Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

another new "helpful" feature (Not!)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
When moving my airport city around the screen I usually grab a section of road or runway - now if I click the mouse on anything for more than a fraction of a second the cursor "unplants" it ready to move around. There is an easy to use move function in the icon menus do people really move things around so often that they need this mouse click shortcut? If it is wanted at least make it a right click

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
do people really move things around so often that they need this mouse click shortcut?
Yes. I move many buildings back and forth every time I collect them.

The click-and-hold always worked for moving buildings around, but so far it worked great. The fact that you never noticed unwanted action proves how effective it was! But now it often doesn't trigger when I want to move a building, yet it triggers when I'm just moving the camera around, as you've described. Plus, the pop-up graphics makes it more difficult to see where you're actually planting the building.

I would certainly vote to go back to the old way, but sadly, I don't believe it would mean anything.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Along these lines, I just discovered on Android that if you tap & hold on a building it separates from the ground and becomes moveable. Probably works on other platforms.
Yes, this is new "feature" and it is here from last update. Looks nice and funny. :D

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Along these lines, I just discovered on Android that if you tap & hold on a building it separates from the ground and becomes moveable. Probably works on other platforms.
Yes, this is new "feature" and it is here from last update. Looks nice and funny. :D
It's not new, it's here for as long as I'm playing, at least 1.5 year.
The "new" part is that it's broken now.

Top Bottom