Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another Android update

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Neww android update version 1.83

The loadtime is normal again!
Neighbours can be visited again. Usernames not been fixed

Rest needs to be checked more, so update and continue the mission!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Also like to add to what Bali said. There is a gift code for all andriod players. It is 'february11' :cool: Got 3 green cash with 2000 coins. sorry if this is already posted.

Edit: Aero has already done that!!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
InCoNvEnIeNtE Nope not yet o_O I am stuck in my office for 9 hours now. Will do so today in the evening :cool: I heard positive reviews by everyone in the forum.

Can you please check and let me know how much time is remaining now for the pormo ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Assuming that was meant to say "can't" launch your rocket, I've not had any trouble launching mine, tho the list for joining seems to be empty whenever I look at it so maybe others are having the same problem.
Also, we now have 10 days for the mission! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Just updated from the 1.75 game and it seems ok. A little slow perhaps but then thats oft the case during a mission. Almost makes me wonder why most of you lot were complaining about ;)

If anyone is still out there on one of the older versions (Suresh?) a little tip... dont collect on any completed Dolce Vita collections you may have until after you update, I took 3 through the looking glass and collected them on the other side to complete the first 3rd of the overall mission.

Top Bottom