Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ANGIE2 ALLIANCE (LEVEL 10) - ALLIANCE FULL

ANGIE2 ALLIANCE REQUIRES NEW MEMBER

Alliance rating last week: 57​

Requirements:

- member of this forum​
- level 65-80​
- carry a minimum of 60k passengers per week​
- complete 1 Alliance Mission Task each week (see note below)​

NOTE: Angie2 Alliance has changed the emphasis from tasks to passengers, doing only 1 task a week to help the players below level 80, which will encourage members to run bigger planes and hence increase overall passenger count.

Angie2 Alliance Members use Group messaging to communicate with each other.

Interested? PM Angie

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max

ANGIE2 ALLIANCE REQUIRES NEW MEMBER

Alliance rating last week: 57​

Requirements:

- member of this forum​
- level 65-80​
- carry a minimum of 60k passengers per week​
- complete 1 Alliance Mission Task each week (see note below)​

NOTE: Angie2 Alliance has changed the emphasis from tasks to passengers, doing only 1 task a week to help the players below level 80, which will encourage members to run bigger planes and hence increase overall passenger count.

Angie2 Alliance Members use Group messaging to communicate with each other.

Interested? PM Angie
Angie I didn't know what happened but I was expelled from your alliance angie 2 , please add me back

Angie I didn't know what happened but I was expelled from your alliance angie 2 , please add me back
Hi Max, just checked and you are showing in Angie2 Alliance. I opened/closed the game before taking the SS to be sure. The SS is showing 19/20 because Kev left the Alliance this morning. Please check again and let me know if you are still not showing. If that is the case we must contact GI as soon as possible. I await your reply.

Best wishes,
Angela

C2EB9B5C-2536-4A12-8276-D30B77766A08.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom