Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update is out...

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Kazinho,

Are you able to update yet?
My 2nd game Bali2 is also running on Android Honeycomb and I could not find an update...

I cannot update on my device.

You won't see an update at all, unless your device software version is compatible with the app.

When I sent the push update from the Google Play website, the update arrives at my device with a notice saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

The amazing thing is that now Airport City doesn't appear on my installed app list AT ALL. This is because it isn't up to date, and the latest version cannot be installed.

If you go to your apps in the Play Store and cycle through ALL your apps, (not just ones you currently have installed) you will find the it with the same message.

(I did have a screenshot to show, but a 40kb jpeg @ 800x500 is too big for the server to handle)

I cannot update on my device.

You won't see an update at all, unless your device software version is compatible with the app.

When I sent the push update from the Google Play website, the update arrives at my device with a notice saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

The amazing thing is that now Airport City doesn't appear on my installed app list AT ALL. This is because it isn't up to date, and the latest version cannot be installed.

If you go to your apps in the Play Store and cycle through ALL your apps, (not just ones you currently have installed) you will find the it with the same message.

(I did have a screenshot to show, but a 40kb jpeg @ 800x500 is too big for the server to handle)

I have the same experience with you.
AC update doesn't exist on Play store on device.
On a computer, it does give you the option to push the update to all compatible device, but as you mentioned it doesn't work.

Well I guess I will keep playing on this version until I try to upgrade my Samsung 8.9 Honeycomb Tab.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Anyone notice the update being slower? On my 2nd game on a tablet Acer A1-830 it is almost unplayable. It takes almost 5 minutes to load and if I try to do 2 things at once (load a flight and collect passengers) it almost stops. Scrolling is not smooth, it jerks around. Loading items for space flights almost kill it totally.

I've shut down the tablet and restarted it twice. Nothing else running. This is awful.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Anyone notice the update being slower? On my 2nd game on a tablet Acer A1-830 it is almost unplayable. It takes almost 5 minutes to load and if I try to do 2 things at once (load a flight and collect passengers) it almost stops. Scrolling is not smooth, it jerks around. Loading items for space flights almost kill it totally.

I've shut down the tablet and restarted it twice. Nothing else running. This is awful.
I have an old Samsung Tab that works very slow after upgrade. Always that I start the device I run a Task Manager to clear memory and after this load AC. Since I clear memory before start AC never stops.

This update bare heavier processing power without any real notable new feature.
I believe the alliance part is taking all the juice.
Or you have redundant coding.

That's why they believe old gadget couldn't take the burden.
Hence limiting the update just for newer Android.

I use Nexus 7.
Sometime when the load becomes very slow (after you click the AC icon the screen feels like pausing on the blank screen with the Airport City writing on the upper left).
I minimize the AC and kill it.
After that the loading process should becomes faster.

Device
  1. Android
This update bare heavier processing power without any real notable new feature.
I believe the alliance part is taking all the juice.
Or you have redundant coding.

That's why they believe old gadget couldn't take the burden.
Hence limiting the update just for newer Android.

I use Nexus 7.
Sometime when the load becomes very slow (after you click the AC icon the screen feels like pausing on the blank screen with the Airport City writing on the upper left).
I minimize the AC and kill it.
After that the loading process should becomes faster.
Works fine in Galaxy S2 with android 4.1.2.
Slow but playable.

Top Bottom