Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 5th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
@Bali,@summer,@dreamairways,@leo,@WLG,@sophIe,@knh,@connIe
thank you for everything.

still trying to upgrade,

hungyauming - Add. radar sent

lkoo - fuel 3 sent

air canillas - Sent flight Cat, instead of fuel. Sorry. (in my AirPort City, you are still AC'ergo Chair' - Mistook you with another "AC" dude)

Joe - Fuel sent

BALI
Too- send you something, not quite sure what! Mistake in touchscreen screw me...sorry
HI-fuel hose

BTW: I can't visit Hi airport....

ChristiaanD - Fuel hose Sent.

t1878 - send you something, not quite sure what! Mistake in touchscreen screw me...sorry

COACHO - bath towel sent

Sign updated. Meanwhile, why some of you can send me 2 gifts in a day? I'm trying but i can't.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
No problem Boots, i also need catering. What a waste, in five hours using sppyglassi've only got one wold globe from over 50 flights. 150% more chance? Ha ha.

Hi Guys!

Can anyone help with Aircraft Tires or Passenger Seats? Just landed 4 planes in row damaged!

Thanks!

VonSmit, I just sent you an Aircraft Tire.
I don't have you in "Bali Hi" neighbour list and can't add you either. Would you try to add me, then I can send you Passenger Seats?

To those of you who are wondering why you cannot visit "Bali Hi" & "Bali Too" - I am playing on an older AC version and have not upgraded to the newer version that allows neighbour visits. I plan to upgrade only when AC start having Level 36 and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom