Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

An Alliance of One Person

I am considering the possibility of leaving an aliience and starting one with just myself in it since I now have an "Alliance HQ" building and someone suggested it in another thread.

1) Is this permitted in the game?
2) How would alliance reputation and levels work?
3) Could I participate in the "Alliance Challenge" and get prizes for it as one person?
4) Would I do better just to stay where I am considering the following:

membership 2/4 (2 disappeared from the alliance challenger). Alliance Reputation 8
I have not been able to chat with the leader of the alliance.

Alliance leader - lvl 33 - expertise stars - 81 - passengers transported - 9,200 - tasks completed- 2
myself - lvl 47 - expertise stars - 121 - passengers transported - 26,047 - tasks completed - 3

5) Anything I missed in the other three questions?

Thanks for any honest answer. Yes, I know you might say your alliance is better and maybe it is, but I'm trying to make a decision and any perspectives are helpful. TIA.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I am considering the possibility of leaving an aliience and starting one with just myself in it since I now have an "Alliance HQ" building and someone suggested it in another thread.

1) Is this permitted in the game?
2) How would alliance reputation and levels work?
3) Could I participate in the "Alliance Challenge" and get prizes for it as one person?
4) Would I do better just to stay where I am considering the following:

membership 2/4 (2 disappeared from the alliance challenger). Alliance Reputation 8
I have not been able to chat with the leader of the alliance.

Alliance leader - lvl 33 - expertise stars - 81 - passengers transported - 9,200 - tasks completed- 2
myself - lvl 47 - expertise stars - 121 - passengers transported - 26,047 - tasks completed - 3

5) Anything I missed in the other three questions?

Thanks for any honest answer. Yes, I know you might say your alliance is better and maybe it is, but I'm trying to make a decision and any perspectives are helpful. TIA.

Hello @pilot-wv

1. Yes
2. Alliance levels and reputation points are related to percentage of total tasks completed. If you complete all 3 tasks every week, your alliance earns max reputation (20?) and levels up when the required rep amount is reached.
3. Yes, you get weekly prizes if you enter top 100. FYI the alliance at 100th position last week flew 555,111 pax.
4. What do you wish to get/achieve out of an alliance?
5. The question in point 4 ;)

Alright, you ask what I am hoping to gain from an alliance. At the moment, I primarily for the "Alliance Mission" tasks and those take priority. I do this because I want an award such as (the first class and I'm hoping to benefit from things like "alliance reputation" as well as well get alliance exclusive benefits in the future. Usually, I try to finish the flights as quickly as I can so that the planes would be freed for other tasks (such as the Valentines Day" festival or various other "quests". In addition, when doing the alliance mission, I pocket the coins, items received, and expertise stars (or progress towards those stars).

I had once been in an alliance that worked out well in this regard (4 people, I was doing 3 tasks, one person was doing 1 task, and the other did 2 tasks). But the leader than added a person or two that was NOT doing any of the tasks dragging down the percentage plus, I suspected that the leader had lost interest. I left for that reason and I went to my current alliance and repeated my pattern. The concern I have is that I fear a non-participant would get added and drag down the percentage. I never had any type of chat with the alliance keader to communicate my concerns. In addition, I would like to be able to give and take advice.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Alright, you ask what I am hoping to gain from an alliance. At the moment, I primarily for the "Alliance Mission" tasks and those take priority. I do this because I want an award such as (the first class and I'm hoping to benefit from things like "alliance reputation" as well as well get alliance exclusive benefits in the future. Usually, I try to finish the flights as quickly as I can so that the planes would be freed for other tasks (such as the Valentines Day" festival or various other "quests". In addition, when doing the alliance mission, I pocket the coins, items received, and expertise stars (or progress towards those stars).

I had once been in an alliance that worked out well in this regard (4 people, I was doing 3 tasks, one person was doing 1 task, and the other did 2 tasks). But the leader than added a person or two that was NOT doing any of the tasks dragging down the percentage plus, I suspected that the leader had lost interest. I left for that reason and I went to my current alliance and repeated my pattern. The concern I have is that I fear a non-participant would get added and drag down the percentage. I never had any type of chat with the alliance keader to communicate my concerns. In addition, I would like to be able to give and take advice.

I'd think that a one-man alliance is the best option if task completion and alliance weekly bonus are your top and only priority, as you have full control over the percentage of completion. Doing 2/3 tasks gets you First Class (50%), while 3/3 tasks gets you full +20 rep. Then again, alliance reputation and levelling wouldn't mean anything for a one-man alliance as levelling up means being able to recruit more members.

Furthermore, it would be challenging for a one-man alliance to enter weekly top 100 rankings and earn exclusive benefits. Top 100 alliances receive additional bonus ranging from Quantum Leap to Business Class, fuel and passengers, as well as alliance destination maps which are the only way to obtain S3 planes.

It appears to me that you'd like to have an active, committed alliance who communicates well and helps each other. Probably gonna be more enjoyable and rewarding than a one-man alliance :)

Top Bottom