Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance tasks

Tony

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Nilsatis
I do my best for my alliance but 283 flights to Thailand? ...... so I change and it goes to 300 to Goa . Who is going to do that ? ....... Long since got the stars so I’d be just wasting a week travelling there all the time ....... probably still wouldn’t make it in time without using loads of my oil

Tony

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Nilsatis
That's sad... But aren't there any other destinations you can fly to? Like Tehran or Bangor...

Why stress with the impossible?
I’m not stressing ........ Belize is another place I could go but I’ve only got one thunderbird ....... despite my level 80 I still keep 6 owls as I am trying to hoover up the last few stars from places you can’t always go like Ouagadougou for example which I am working on now ..... 1000 flights is a lot even with 6 owls ..... especially as you can only store 100 landing lamps 🤷‍♂️ One thing after another 😊

Top Bottom